You’ll never run out of water, using APD’s smart RainWorx® system. Holding between two and three
thousand litres of free rainwater, it automatically switches to mains supply once the level becomes low enough, or when there is a power cut. This unique system comes in a ready-to-go package, with the option to house the pump inside the tank, and we’ll even mark where the plumber and electrician do the simple installation.
Start using free water. Get the easy, complete system from APD now on (09) 263 7741.
The APD RainWorx System will harvest and recycle your valuable rainwater for toilets, washing clothes, watering the garden and washing your car. All APD RainWorx Systems include a 1200mm, 1000mm or 800mm diameter StormLite Tank with all internal pipe work completed with your choice of submersible or surface mounted pump system.
- Elevated pump platform to ensure no pump damage from pumping silt.
- Non return valve to keep pump primed with no air in the line.
- All internal pipe work pre-fitted and designed for easy removal of pump if needed.
- APD Rainworx Systems include pumps and controllers that switch to mains pressure water, if the retention tank is dry, or if main power fails.
- All sized to meet your requirements and ready to connect to your plumbing.