APD’s new IBC bunds are the fastest and simplest way to ensure your IBC’s are located in a bund designed to meet the Secondary Containment Systems HSNOCOP-47. Our IBC bunds are available as either a single bund or a double bund which is particularly useful when storing multiple IBC bunds of the same or compatible chemicals. If you need something a little different, we can offer a single bund with day tank set up configured to your particular requirements.
Where else will you find the following benefits?
- Designed for chemicals with an SG of up to 2.0
- Design life of 25 yrs
- All plastic construction so no chance of a corroding metal support structure
- Meets Secondary Containment System requirements for bund capacity and splash angle
- Seismically rated for New Zealand conditions
- Optional covers available to ensure rainwater can be kept out
- Call us NOW for more information
- Multiple configurations available including Single IBC Bunds, Single IBC Bund with Day tank, Double IBC Bunds and Double IBC Bund with day tank.