Hazsure Plain Tanks & Bunds
– HazSure tanks are compliant with New Zealand Enviromental Protection Agency (EPA) requirements and Australian requirements and are designed and built in accordance with our Code of Practice COP4-3.
– HazSure tanks all have a 25 year design life, which is 15 years longer than similar rotationally moulded tanks
– Suitable for long term storage of most Class 5, 6, 8 and 9 Hazardous Substances – most acids, caustics, cleaners etc
– HSNO test certified. A complete documentation set is provided with each tank ready to provide to your Test Certifier
– Very competitive priced when compared with stainless steel, GRP and even mild steel tanks
– Tank working volumes (capacity) up to 60,000 Litres
– HazSure tanks, including all their fittings, fasteners and seismic restraints, are made from non corroding plastics, ensuring a long term maintenance free life
All Hazardous Substance Storage Tanks need to be located in a bunded area. APD designs and builds HSNO compliant bunds to suit all of our plain tanks, including rain covers to prevent water from filling up the bund. This is especially important for chemicals that react when exposed to water. Our bunds have the following advantages;
– All that is required is a flat concrete surface to fix the tank and bund on to. The tank and bund can then installed in a matter of hours, no waiting for expensive site works and coatings.
-HazSure bunds all have a design life of 25 yrs and are suitable for most class 5, 6, 8 & 9 liquids
– HazSure bunds can be easily relocated to a new site at a later date if required
– HazSure bunds are very cost effective in comparison to the major site works required in constructing conventional concrete block bunding and the various coatings required to provide protection
– All bunds are fitted with a chemically resistant valve with locking handle